Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ran and Running

Looking out at the road rushing under my wheels
Looking back at the years gone by like so many summer fields
In zero-five I was seventeen and running up the way
I don't know where I'm running now, just never turn away

Gotta do what you can just to keep your heart alive
Trying not to confuse it with what you do to survive
In zero-nine I was twenty-one and I think I found a road
I don't know when that road full of load

Looking out at the road rushing under my wheels
I don't know how to tell you all just how crazy this life feels
I look around for the friends that I used to know together through
Looking into their eyes I see them running too

And I'm just running along
Running on empty
Running blind
Running into the sun
But I'm running behind



inpired by a song in Forest Gump movie. (run forest,run) see it here or this
..........
"Life's like a box of choclates, you never know what your gonna get"








gua dah nk publish post ni tibe2 gua terperasan gua ad follower baru. member masa sekolah dulu. dan bagi balas jasa beliau yang mem-follow, gua follow la balik sebagai tanda terima kasih. macam budak2 muda sekarang ni ckap kat FB "i like u, u like la i blik"
blog dia banyak cerita pasal resepi n pasal anak dia. (ok jugak klau time gua rajin nk masak boleh gak gua sekodeng ap yg best)


...cukup 10 org follower nanti insyaAllah gua buat makan2.

No comments:

Post a Comment